The Bahay Bridge is a road bridge that crosses the Caramoan River. It is located along Tigaon-Goa-San Jose-Lagonoy-Guijalo via San Vicente Road, Bahay, Caramoan, Camarines Sur.
- REHABILITATION/MAJOR REPAIR OF PERMANENT BRIDGE - BAHAY BRIDGE (B04266LZ)
- Thru Structural Investigation, overall condition of existing structure of the bridge was found out to be in poor condition. The bridge was subject for rehabilitation using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS). Rehabilitation of the bridge includes crack repair using epoxy injection/mortar and strengthening of bottom slab and beam/girder using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS).
Location: Along Tigaon-Goa-San Jose-Lagonoy-Guijalo via San Vicente Road, Bahay, Caramoan, Camarines Sur
- Client: E.A Sancho Construction Inc.,
- Date Started: February 11, 2021
- Completion Date: May 27, 2021
- The Bahay bridge load increased and the girder board appeared crack and so on because of the large amount of traffic and the loading of vehicles. The bridge was retrofitted to its best quality by the application of Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS), around the girders of the bridge.
- 1. Removal of loose materials, and Concrete Plaster by means of chipping and grinding.
2. Application of Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) with Chemical Epoxy resins
3. Restoration of bottom slab, girder and beam on Affected by Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) Application
4. Protective Coating for concrete Structures (Skim Coat)/ Plastering Works
5. Painting Works (Masonry, and Concrete)