Marcos Bridge was built in 1972. is a road bridge that crosses the Cagayan De Oro River. It is located along Brgy. Consolacion, Cagayan De Oro City.
RETROFITTING/STRENGTHENING OF PERMANENT BRIDGES - MARCOS BRIDGE
The Marcos Bridge is one of the various project by the General Contractor Jejors Construction Corporation, and hired RMB Retrobuild Construction Inc. for the Rehabilitation and Retrofitting of the bridge. Thru Structural Investigation, overall condition of existing structure of the bridge was found out the major Cracks specially in bottom slab of the bridge. The bridge was subject for rehabilitation using Epoxy injection/Mortar for Crack repair.
Location: Along Butuan, Cagayan De Oro-Iligan Road
Client: Jejor's Construction Corporation
Date Started: April 17,2017
Completion Date: October 06, 2017
- The bridge was subject for rehabilitation using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS), and Carbon Fiber Plate (CFP). It consists of carbon and glass fabrics that are impregnated with the quality resins to form laminate that is externally bonded to the element to be strengthened.
- 1. Removal of loose materials, and Concrete Plaster by means of chipping and grinding.
2. Application of Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) with Chemical Epoxy resins
3. Restoration of bottom slab, girder and beam on Affected by Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) Application
4. Protective Coating for concrete Structures (Skim Coat)/ Plastering Works
5. Painting Works (Masonry, and Concrete)