MERRY MOUNT PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Merry mount preparatory school offers pre school, kindergarten, and complete elementary education located at Ep village Phase 1 Taguig City. Mr Rany Yague the owner of the building expanded the school for additional space.
- RETROFITTING/ STRENGTHENING OF BEAM AT MERRY MOUNT PREPARATORY SCHOOL
- Upon observation, the existing building was found out that some cracks on midspan of the beam at third floor due to overloading. Overall condition of existing structure was to be in poor condition and it was subject for retrofitting. Rehabilitation of the structure includes crack repair using epoxy injection/mortar and strengthening of beam/girder using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) to increase the load carrying capacity of the structure and also improve the serviceability of the beams for securing the safety of students and faculty members of the school.
- Location: Blk 18 Lot 6, Phase 1 Epvillage, Pinagsama Taguig
- Client: Mr. Rany Yague
- Date Started: October 07, 2022
- Date Completion: October 08, 2022
- The structures was subject for retrofitting using UT70-60G Carbon fiber sheet (CFS) for flexural and shearing enhancement and also includes crack repair using epoxy mortar and injection that gives additional strength in the beams and increase it life span.
- 1. Removal of loose materials, and Concrete Plaster by means of chipping and grinding.
2. Application of Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS), and Carbon Fiber Plate (CFP) with Chemical Epoxy resins
3. Restoration of bottom slab, girder and beam on Affected by Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) Application
4. Protective Coating for concrete Structures (Skim Coat)/ Plastering Works
5. Painting Works (Masonry, Wood and Concrete)