The Odiongan Bridge is a road bridge boundry sa Sagnay proper to Pili Tigaon proper is a project of Rural road Network Development Project, Phase II TIGAON – MAYONG ROAD (Since 2003).
- REHABILITATION / MAJOR REPAIR OF PERMANENT BRIDGES; ODIONGAN BRIDGE (B02385LZ)
- Thru Structural Investigation, overall condition of existing structure of the bridge was found out to be in poor condition. Rehabilitation of the bridge includes crack repair using epoxy injection/mortar and strengthening of bottom slab using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) & Carbon Fiber Plate (CFP).
- Location: Along Pili-Tigaon-Albay Bdry Road, Turague Sagñay, Camarines Sur
- Client: E.A. SANCHO CONSTRUCTION, INC.
- Date Started: March 31, 2021
- Completion Date: May 22, 2021
- The Odiongan bridge load increased and the girder board appeared crack and so on because of the large amount of traffic and the loading of vehicles. The bridge was retrofitted to its best quality by the application of Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS), and Carbon Fiber Plate (CFP) around the girders to be strengthened.
- 1. Removal of loose materials, and Concrete Plaster by means of chipping and grinding.
2. Application of Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) with Chemical Epoxy resins
3. Restoration of bottom slab, girder and beam on Affected by Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS), and Carbon Fiber Plate (CFP) Application
4. Protective Coating for concrete Structures (Skim Coat)/ Plastering Works
5. Painting Works (Masonry, and Concrete)