RADIAL - 10 BRIDGE 3
The R-10 Bridge 3 is a road bridge running from north to south close to the shoreline of Manila Bay. It is located along R-10, Navotas City which serves as one way road bridge from Navotas to Manila. Radial Road 10 Bridge, more commonly referred to as R-10, is a planned network of roads and bridges that all together would form the tenth radial road of Manila in the Philippines.
- RETROFITTING/STRENGTHENING OF BRIDGES: REDIAL - 10 BRIDGE 3 (B04765LZ)
- The R-10 Bridge 3 is a road bridge running from south to north close to the shoreline of Manila Bay. It is located along R-10, Navotas City which serves as one way road bridge from Manila to Navotas. Retrofitting/Strengthening of the bridge includes crack repair using epoxy injection/mortar and strengthening of beam and girder using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS).
- Location: Along R-10, Navotas City
- Client: Cattecoryll Construction and Trading Corp.
- Date Started: March 08, 2021
- Completion Date: June 05, 2021
- The bridge was retrofitted to its best quality by the application of Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) and Plates wrapping in columns, deck slab and beams. The result of these processes could be long-lasting and efficient.
- 1. Removal of loose materials, and Concrete Plaster by means of chipping and grinding.
2. Application of Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) with Chemical Epoxy resins
3. Restoration of bottom slab, girder and beam on Affected by Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) Application
4. Protective Coating for concrete Structures (Skim Coat)/ Plastering Works
5. Painting Works (Masonry, and Concrete)