TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES (TUP) SCHOOL BUILD @ TAGUIG CAMPUS
Technological University of the Philippines-Taguig - was established in 1977 as one of the three prototype technician institutes in the Philippines. On January 3, 1985, the BOR passed and adopted Resolution No. 100 s. 1985 changing the name of the Manila Technician Institute to TUP Taguig campus. This satellite campus is located at Km. 14 East Service Road, South Super Highway, Taguig, Metro Manila. At present, TUP Taguig offers programs in pre-baccalaureate, baccalaureate, and masters level.
- STRENGTHENING/RETROFITTING OF TUP SCHOOL BUILDING @ TAGUIG CAMPUS
- Retrofitting of the structure including Structural Concrete Injection/Mortar and Crack Repair strengthening of beam/girder using Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) to increase the load carrying capacity of the structure and also improve the service ability of the girder.
- Location: 14 E, Service Road, Taguig, Metro Manila Extension Makati City
- Client: Mr. Kim Villanueva
- Date Started: March 18, 2019
Completion Date: July 20, 2019
- The building was retrofitted to its best quality by the application of Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) around the girders, and beams of the building to be strengthen. The result of these processes could be long-lasting and efficient.
- 1. Removal of loose materials, and Concrete Plaster by means of chipping and grinding.
2. Application of Carbon Fiber Sheet (CFS) with Chemical Epoxy resins
3. Restoration of bottom slab, girder and beam on Affected by Carbon Fiber Sheets (CFS) Application
4. Protective Coating for concrete Structures (Skim Coat)/ Plastering Works
5. Painting Works (Masonry, and Concrete)